REGIONAL OFFICES OPPORTUNITIES
To apply for any of our listed employment opportunities, please submit an application at https://tlhoc.hirecentric.com
TOC is a well renowned orthopedic practice and has been in business for almost 50 years with subspecialties in trauma, foot and ankle, spine, hand, adult reconstruction, pediatrics, pain management, and sports medicine. The practice is located strategically throughout North Florida and South Georgia with 4 regional offices and two Tallahassee campuses. Ancillary endeavors include on site X-ray, MRI, Physical Therapy, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Urgent Care Centers, and Orthotics and Prosthetics. TOC fields team physicians for Florida State University (FSU), Florida A&M University (FAMU), and Tallahassee Community College (TCC), as well as numerous area high schools.
- Weekend hours – Saturday ONLY – 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Certified – Medical Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed in Florida (or eligible)
- Radiologic Technologist RT(R), Licensed in Florida (or eligible)
- Athletic Trainer – BOC Certified, Licensed in Florida (or eligible) and have or obtain NPI number
GEORGIA - BAINBRIDGE/CAIRO/THOMASVILLE
- Certified or Registered medical assistant (CMA/RMA) or LPN with a current Georgia license
- Athletic Trainer must be BOC certified with a valid Georgia license (or eligible)
- Prior relevant work experience ina medical office, supporting surgeons, physicians, or other allied health professionals preferred
We have an excellent opportunity for a Physician Assistant to join our thriving practice to participate in all aspects of the medical care and treatment of orthopedic patients under the direct supervision of an orthopedic surgeon. This opportunity is in our Georgia regional office located in Thomasville, Georgia.
- Requires completion of Physician Assistant Program, in addition to Georgia licensure (or eligible).
- Relevant work experience in Orthopedics preferred; new graduates may be considered, depending upon background and experience.
- Prior relevant work experience in a medical office, supporting surgeons, Salary commensurate with relevant professional experience, including excellent benefits package.
Patient Intake Specialist
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of relevant work experience in a medical front office or customer service setting